Thursday, December 30, 2010

Lessons Learned- The Testimony of Elder Jens Jacob Simonsen 2010

Posted on December 30,2010

...
During the last year and a half, I have heard Elder Simonsen tell this story many times.  It begins in a little sea town called Svendborg, Denmark where he was going to school (about 30 minutes from Odense).  JJ entered the waters of Baptism on
March 27, 2009.  Four months later he baptized our good friend Paul (Li-Cong).  I think that Elder Simonsen has recorded his testimony in Greenlandic (his native tongue), Danish, and English.  Now he is in the MTC learning to speak Spanish.  He probably has already begun translating this sacred testimony to share with the Spanish speaking people of northern Utah. While I wait to hear about his busy life in the MTC.. I thought I would share his written testimony.  (click on each page to enlarge the print)





No comments:

Post a Comment